Accessibility Statement for Gilmar Automotive Group
Gilmar Automotive Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Gilmar Automotive Group takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Gilmar Automotive Group:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Gilmar Automotive Group is fully conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Fully conformant means that the content fully conforms to the accessibility standard without any exceptions.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Gilmar Automotive Group. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Gilmar Automotive Group:
- Phone: (562) 868-7000
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Visitor address: 12631 E. Imperial Hwy. #A217, Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670
- Postal address: 12631 E. Imperial Hwy. #A217, Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670
- @gilmarautogroup on FB, Twitter, and Instagram
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Gilmar Automotive Group is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Chrome, Firefox and Bing
Accessibility of Gilmar Automotive Group relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Gilmar Automotive Group assessed the accessibility of Gilmar Automotive Group by the following approaches:
This statement was created on 15 May 2019 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.